Friday, January 8, 2010

Something New

For years my friend Barb has been telling me I should write a journal to keep a record of where I've been and what I've been doing.  This year 2010 was the first time I purchased a journal to handwrite my thoughts.  After seeing Debbie's blog I thought it would be much easier to journal online since typing is so much easier for me than handwriting.  I always seem to grip the pen so tightly that my hand cramps after just a few sentences. 

So here I am...starting the new year as a blogger.  Who would have thought?  Certainly not me.  I can't say how interesting my thoughts will be to you, but they will be honest and sincere.  Thanks for reading them.

2 comments:

  1. congratulations Pat! Aren't we the cat's pajamas with our blogs? I am your 1st follower, only beating Sandi to the punch because she is up in the air on her way here and has no internet access. I am waiting for your 1st actual blog. Not just words telling us you are going to write about your life. I miss you my sister my friend. I hope you enjoy your blog. I did not know how to really design mine and it took me forever to figure the whole thing out but I was so proud of myself for eventually doing it. Mine looks a little masculine now that I look at it and compare it to yours. Doesn't it? LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks deb, i am happy you showed me the way. for me it was easy to figure out. your blog does not look masculine, it's has a soft peachy tone and suits you.

    ReplyDelete